• Join a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of health professionals working under the guidance of one of Australia’s leading plastic surgeons
• Enjoy a company culture that respects you and your expertise, as an allied-health professional
• Professional mentoring and support opportunities from doctors, nurses and business managers
• Work as an integral team member, contributing across the clinic
The CAPS Clinic has for the last 20 years enjoyed an enviable reputation as being a centre of excellence for plastic and reconstructive surgery, management and diagnosis of skin cancers and non-surgical skin rejuvenation. In this latter area, the My Genesis unit supports clients to improve and maintain optimal skin health through a range of interventions and treatments provided by qualified Dermal Clinicians and Nurse Injectors.
The setting for this role is in a clinical environment which is supported by a fully accredited hospital on site. In this regard, the range of professional exposures is unique. You will support patients both pre, during and post operatively, providing interventions and treatments to improve scarring and to support reduced healing times.
Closely working alongside doctors, nurses and other allied health professionals both within the clinic and from external referrals, you will have a broad range of medical exposures in which to apply your knowledge and expertise as a qualified Dermal Clinician, including:
• Reduction or removal of benign skin lesions referred from our 360UV Skin Cancer Clinic
• Development of treatment plans in consultation with Nurse Injectors to support patients with ageing concerns
• Assisting patients with stubborn fat pockets who are not suitable for surgical interventions through our fat freezing technology
• Supporting external Dermatologists and Vascular Surgeons, who refer patients post treatment to improve vascular and skin issues
These are just a few of the areas you will be involved with.
To be considered for this role you must possess a Bachelor of Dermal Science, have a patient centric attitude and be an unquestionably great team player. Experience with skin and laser treatments is advantageous but not essential. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, with alternate-week late night client evenings on Thursdays.
If you feel your pathway lies more in a true medical setting, please look at our website www.capsclinic.com.au and find out more about us. If you like what you see, then we would like to find out more about you and would welcome your application. Please send your resume and cover letter to Dawn at HR@capsclinic.com.au
In return, we offer a wonderful working environment in a true medical setting, with no sales targets, a strong patient focus, and possibly the best team and colleagues you could imagine. An attractive salary commensurate with skills and experience is offered, together with your own parking spot and the opportunity to embed your learning and further build on it.