18 June 2023
Do you want to study a professional certificate with HealthCert Education fully funded?
hank you to HealthCert Education who are offering a fully funded scholarship valued at $1995 to one of our ASDC members. The person awarded this scholarship can choose to study the professional certificate of general dermatology or the professional certificate in dermoscopy.
You can view these qualifications and what they entail in the link in our bio.
📢 Announcement of Scholarship Winner
The scholarship will be presented on July 6th at 5 pm at SKINCON to the lucky person.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Must be a member of the ASDC
- Must have a recognised Bachelor's Qualification
- Must submit a 750 word statement as to how and why this opportunity for professional development will improve the accessibility of care as well as contribute to improved skin health outcomes in your practice and for your patients.
- The scholarship winner must contribute a 1500-word article for the ASDC for their editorial at the completion of their studies on topic of study and interest.
Evaluation of submissions will be conducted by the Education Board and approved by the Executive Board based on the following criteria:
1. Validation of ASDC Membership status
2. Strategies and justification for improving accessibility of care
3. Strategies and justification for how this opportunity will improve future personal and professional growth
4. Strategies and justification for how this opportunity can be used to further the profession by the applicant.
Expressions of interest statements must be submitted by 21st of July at 5pm to email@example.com with the subject heading HealthCert Scholarship Application.
We look forward to seeing you at SKINCON for the announcement